Mobile unloading ramps are now widely used in some cargo platforms and mobile loading and unloading places without loading and unloading equipment. They are auxiliary tools for quickly completing loading and unloading operations with handling vehicles. No external power supply is required, and the cargo can be loaded and unloaded by one person.
1. The mobile unloading ramps can be moved to any place under the traction of the forklift. It is simple and convenient to use. Adjust the height of the unloading slope to a suitable position, and the front lap plate can be lapped on the truck to load and unload the goods;
2. The hydraulic system of the mobile unloading ramps is easier to use than the gear, and the operation is labor-saving;
3. The mobile unloading ramps are made of high-quality steel, with strong load-bearing capacity and will not be deformed after long-term use;
4. The design structure is relatively simple, and the maintenance is very convenient;
5. The chain makes the connection between the unloading ramps and the vehicle very stable and not easy to move;
6. Anti-slip slope design makes it safer to carry up and down.